KNOWING WHEN YOUR DUCTS NEED TO BE CLEANED
– Recent construction or renovations
– Family members with allergies or asthma
– excessive dust accumulation on furniture or hardwood floors
– If you have pets that shed hair & dander
– Family members who smoke
– Flood or fire damage in your home
– Experiencing strange smells, musty odors
DUCT / VENT CLEANING & SANITIZATION
Most home owners have no idea what goes on inside their home’s air duct system. Fact is they are filled with years of accumulated debris, allergens like mold, pollen, dust, pet dander and dirt. Industry standards recommend that you have your air ducts inspected every 2 years, and cleaned accordingly. By having your air ducts & furnace cleaned you’ll help improve the air quality of your home enhancing efficiency in the existing system. A quick fact on energy efficiency is 1/16 of an inch build up on the burner of your furnace can loose up to 35% efficiency.
When an Air Duct Cleaning is performed on your system all debris is completely removed by the vacuum. What cannot be removed during the cleaning process is MOLD, MILDEW, FUNGI, ALGAE & BACTERIA.
These are removed “ONLY” by applying an HVAC SANITIZER, after cleaning. Sanitizer should be used after “EVERY” air duct cleaning. A sanitizer is an anti-microbial product applied to the interior your heating system, at Custom Mechanical we only use “Benefect” it is the only natural, environmentally safe, biodegradable product that is Health Canada approved on the market today, that will battle all the molds, mildews, fungi, algae and bacteria. Custom Mechanical does the job right the first time, leaving you with a breath of fresh air, book your duct cleaning, furnace servicing today for a healthier tomorrowã€€
– Our Power Vac Trucks ensure large amounts of suction is used to remove dust & debris
– Our trained technicians clean all registers, grilles, using a very powerful system of air
pressure, along with specialized tools, and air whips & air snakes.
– We cut access holes in ducts to remove larger pieces of debris & construction materials
-We separately zone off hot/cold runs as needed to clean entire system properly
– All dirt & debris is removed through our system to our truck mounted containment
system, bringing you clean air within your home.
– We sanitize your system so rely on the knowledge your home is safe from germs
– Our technicians guarantee your satisfaction, reviewing system, issues, recommendations
BOOK YOUR DUCT CLEANING TODAY FOR A HEALTHIER TOMORROW
LET US BRING YOU HOME TO A BREATH OF FRESH AIR