If you’re looking for quality products in addition to a superior approach to installation, then you’re in the right place. As you can see below, we offer a vast collection of products that suit your particular circumstances, whether you’re a home or business owner in the Calgary area.
We offer the best products for you, whether you’re looking for top-of-the-line systems or something that fits a budget. We relish working with you to find effective solutions that cater to your individual situation. Our products are what set us apart from our competition as we offer brand name systems including: Trane, and more. We take pride in knowing that our clients are receiving some of the best possible products, at the best prices, available on the market today.
GMEC96: Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, Goodman’s technology helps eliminate the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, highstage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. Goodman’s GMEC96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with two-stage heating and a multi-speed ECM circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. The components of your Goodman brand GMEC96 Furnace, including the multi-speed ECM blower, two stage inducer motor and two-stage gas valve, have been specially selected to reduce the noise levels common in other furnaces without these features. Plus, because your furnace’s Dual$averTM technology provides steady, gradual heat, it operates more quietly than furnaces without this technology. Finally, we house these components in a fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet. The result… quiet comfort.
Goodman brand variable-speed gas furnace typically runs up to 90% of the time in the low-speed capacity on most days. But when the temperature outside is frightfully cold, this furnace quietly rampsup
to high-speed capacity to deliver all the warm, comfortable heat your home needs. The Goodman brand GMVC96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with two-stage gas valve and a variablespeed
circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. A two-stage gas furnace optimizes its heating output to maximize indoor comfort and lower energy costs.
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
The Goodman brand GMVM96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with modulating gas valve and a variablespeed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces
that operate ‘all on’ or ‘all off,’ a Goodman brand modulating gas furnace typically runs at the lowest possible speed to precisely maintain a constant, steady temperature in your home. A modulating gas furnace
optimizes its heating output to maximize indoor comfort and lower energy costs. When operating at low-speed levels, your Goodman brand gas furnace consumes less energy to keep your home comfortable.
In addition, the 96% AFUE rating on this gas furnace means that 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
Reznor’s V3 Series UDAP high efficiency heaters are excellent for space heating applications including garages and shops.
These gas-fired unit heaters are power vented in order to eliminate heat losses up the flue pipe. Power vented models have a higher initial cost than similar “gravity” vented models, but will save money on fuel costs. UDAP
heaters are designed for 82-83% thermal efficiency often meeting utility company thresholds for rebate incentives.
All Reznor V3 series heaters are CSA Design Certified, and have a refreshing appearance with a glossy white cabinet finish
- Sizes 30,000-125,000 BTU certified for residential heating application
Smaller is Smarter.
Long ago the HVAC industry determined that the combination of copper tubing and aluminum fins provided the most efficient transfer of thermal heat available. Today, the Goodman brand has improved upon this industry standard by
making the condenser coil copper tubing smaller and smarter. The result is an air conditioner unit that can offer high-efficiency, use less refrigerant, and deliver money-saving and energy-saving comfort to you for years and years.
- An attractive design, finished in an architectural gray color that complements any home environment
You can count on your Goodman brand GSX13 Air Conditioner to keep you cool on even the hottest summer days. Your Goodman brand air conditioner starts with an energy-efficient
compressor, which operates in tandem with our high-efficiency coil. The coil is made of rifled refrigerationgrade copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These highquality
components together cool your home effectively.
16 SEER SINGLE STAGE
We know that the last thing you want to hear at night is a noisy air conditioner starting up. So, we build our Goodman brand GSX16 Air Conditioners with sound-dampening features that help ensure that your
cooling system doesn’t interfere with a good night’s sleep. We rely on a quiet condenser fan system and a unique louvered sound-control top- to reduce fan related noise. Your Goodman brand GSX16 Air Conditioner
will keep your home cool and comfortable, year after year.
- A three-bladed fan and a louvered sound-control top all of which add up to quieter system performance
16 SEER TWO STAGE & 18 SEER TWO STAGE
When properly matched and installed, your Goodman® brand DSXC18 Air Conditioner offers up to 18 SEER high-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio,a measure used by the U.S. Department
of Energy to rate the efficiency of air conditioners. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency – and the lower the operating cost. In many applications, the efficiency of your Goodman brand DSXC18 Air Conditioner can be
enhanced by using it in conjunction with a Goodman brand gas furnace that includes a variable-speed blower motor. Talk to your Goodman dealer about opportunities to optimize the efficiency of your new unit.
You can be assured that your Goodman brand air conditioner will provide you with quiet cooling all year long. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements that include a compressor
sound-reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially designed wire discharge grille. Additionally, the two-speed operation of the condenser fan motor allows your outdoor fan to run more often at a lower
- High-efficiency cooling performance
- ComfortNet’” Communicating Systems compatible
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant
- Two-stage UltraTech’” Copeland® scroll compressor
- A louvered cabinet made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel that protects the coil
- Quiet operation ensured by:
- A high-density foam compressor sound cover
- Efficient condenser fan motor
- Appliance-quality, post-paint finish resists the effects of weather and time
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certified
How clean is the air in your home?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), American homeowners spend about 90% of time indoors, with more than 50% of that time spent in the home.
Think about it: pollen, fungi, bacteria, viruses, dust and mites are all uninvited, but quite frequent guests at most homes. And they’re not the only troublemakers. Many airborne contaminants come from our everyday
conveniences and commonly used products. Tobacco, pet dander and smoke from cooking affect the indoor air quality. So do toxins emitted from air fresheners, carpets, glues, household cleaners, paints, varnishes,
pressboard furniture … the list goes on and on. All of these elements can adversely affect indoor air quality.
For additional information, visit www.epa.gov/iaq.
HEPA WHOLE HOUSE
Whole-House HEPA Filtration. To qualify as a true HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter, the unit must have a documented filtration efficiency of 99.97% against 0.3
micron-sized particles. HEPA air filters connect to the returnair duct and divert up to 50% of that air through a tightly-sealed filtration system. Depending on the size and
design of your home, Goodman brand HEPA filters can help you achieve up to several whole-house air changes a day.
- Pre-filter rated at MERV 11
- Long-life, HEPA media filter removes airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron in size
- UVC light and CinQuartz® Photo-Catalytic oxidation (PCO) filter decompose organic materials into basic molecules such as H20 and C02
- Carbon/Potassium Permanganate final filter removes some organic com pounds and light gasses
- UVC germicidal lights are enclosed in an anodized ultraviolet light reflector to intensify and focus UV light
- One-piece, easy-to-clean cabinet
- In-duct installation for whole-house purification
- Reduces chemical and biological odors and volatile organic compounds
HIGH-EFFICIENCY ELECTRONIC AIR FILTERS
With a 4-stage air cleaning process, pre-filters, charging section, grounding plates and carbon filters, Goodman brand electronic air cleaners can efficiently remove atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticides, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, cooking smoke and grease, pet dander, tobacco
smoke particles and other indoor air particles as small as 0.01micron in size.
Two pre-filters prevent lint and large airborne particles from entering the collecting cells
- Activated carbon filters help remove unpleasant indoor odors
- Performance indicator light ensures proper air cleaner operation
- Air-proving switch automatically cycles air cleaner off/on as needed
- Easy-to-clean washable permanent collecting cell filters
- Quiet operation
- High-efficiency MERV 13 filter rating helps remove airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size
- User-friendly, easy-to-change filter cartridge
- Filter lasts up to one year
- Reversible airflow
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet resists corrosion
HRC-804 Passive HRV
Fantech’s smallest and most compact side duct connection Passive HRV, the HRC-804unit brings a continuous supply of fresh air into a home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. During winter, fresh incoming air is
tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs, while during summer, the incoming air is pre-cooled if the house is equipped with an air cooling system.
As Fantech’s masterpiece of versatility, features and efficiency, the Flex lOOH is ideal for high-rise apartment applications, condominiums, single and multi family homes. With its compact top port design featuring
5 inch oval collars and the included EZ-MountTM wall bracket, the Flex 100H can be installed in spaces as small as 24 inches, such as a closet or maintenance room.
Unlike traditional HRVs that require excessive power to meet supplemental ventilation needs, the compact, yet powerful Flex 100H allows for sizing based entirely on principal ventilation requirements. With its exclusive
TurboTouchTM feature, the Flex 100H can deliver up to 50% more exhaust capacity to easily meet supplemental ventilation needs whenever additional airflow is required.
- Serves 1to 7 bedroom homes
- Top-mounted ports for easier duct connectivity
- Unobstructed front access
- The TurboTouch feature delivers up to 50% more exhaust capacity
- Aluminum core provides superior heat transfer capability
- 7-day Programmable
- Residential or Commercial Use
- Dual-powered: Battery or hard wired
- Micro SD Port for Quick Installer Setup
- Smart Schedule- Programs in seconds for any lifestyle
- Controls humidification, dehumidification or ventilation
- Works with RedLINK accessories: RedLINK Internet Gateway I Total Connect, Wireless Outdoor Air Sensor, Wireless Indoor Air Sensor, Portable Comfort Control, Entry/Exit Remote, Vent andFilter Boost Remote, Wireless Adapter, TrueSTEAM, and TrueZONE Panels
- Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional systems when used standalone
- Up to 4 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 3 Heat/ 2 Cool Conventional systems when used with the Equipment Interface Module
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Nest Thermostat programs itself in about a week. It creates a personalized schedule based on the temperature changes you’ve made and continually adapts to
your changing life. If the Nest Thermostat heats up in direct sunlight, it automatically adjusts to read and sets the right temperature. The Nest Thermostat learns how long
it takes your home to heat up and cool down, so it will show you how long it will take to reach your target temperature.
Auto-Tune finds ways to lower your energy bill while keeping you comfortable, then automatically does them for you.
The Nest Thermostat learns how long it takes your home to heat up and cool down, so it will show you how long it will take to reach your target temperature.
Control your home’s temperature from your laptop, smartphone or tablet. Make adjustments in realtime, miles from home.
- Advanced modulation control
- Continuous fan speed (high, medium low)
- Full color display
- Commercial I residential selection option
- On-board dehumidification capability
- Humidification control with wireless option
- Humidifier type selection
- Window frost I condensation protection
- Indoor temperature averaging
- Device naming option
- Outdoor temperature & humidity displays (with RedLink)
- Wireless accessory capability
- Multi-lingual (English, French, Spanish)
- Maintenance reminders: air filter, UV lamp, humidifier pad,& electronic air cleaner
- Continuous, adjustable backlight & contrast
- Temperature & humidity display adjustments
- Advanced staging control
- Energy management recovery
- Internet access
- Home-screen theme options
- Customizable home screen
- Keypad lock-out options
- Auto-display dimming option
Humidifiers can be a great blessing if you live in a dry environment. In some countries, it just remains dry the whole year, and this can be a real pain. From the word ‘humidifier’ we know that the function of this
appliance is to increase the humidity in a room. Why would you want to bring up the humidity level? Below are some reasons that will answer your question:
White, patchy skin that cracks open and bleeds is not something anybody would enjoy. In dry winters months this is a common occurrence, as the dry air around you sucks up the moisture
from your skin. This leaves it totally dehydrated and rough to the touch. Not a pleasant experience at all, if you ask me. Humidifiers, together with the use of some good skincare products,
will ensure your skin remains supple and soft.
Sinusitis and Nosebleeds.
A dry environment irritates your nasal passages, leading to a variety of issues including inflammation of the sinuses (sinusitis) and nosebleeds. It is also said that a dry and cold environment
favors the spread of viruses such as the common cold. When the moisture in the air is increased, the health issues above can be avoided. Humidifiers therefore contribute to your general
health. You can even put inhalable medicines such as eucalyptus oil into the humidifier so it is distributed in the air, speeding up the recovery process of an ill person.
If the air in a space is humid, it will lead to that particular space being warmer, as heat gets trapped due to the minute water particles in the air. In winter, this will help increase the temperature
of your home. It will also increase the efficiency of your heating devices, which means you don’t have to crank up the thermostat so much.
Dry air can lead to discomfort, headaches and itchiness which will affect your sleep quality. A slightly higher humidity will ensure that you get some proper shut eye every night, therefore
increasing your productivity.
Water Savor Humidifier
Can Purchase with whole humidifier package or separately
- Reduces waste by 50%-98%
- Can be installed on new or existing humidifier
- Helps the Environment by potentially saving up to 35,000 Litres of water a year as well as saves you money on your water bill.
- Can reduce the amount of time the humidifier pads need to be replaced or cleaned
April Aire 800
The April Aire Model 800 Humidifier is a whole-home solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. As a steam model, the 800 complements non-forced air heating sources and other specialty heating systems.
- Runs independently of your HVAC system to accommodate larger homes (up to 6,200 square feet)
- Delivers optimum levels of humidity control with the automatic Digital Humidifier Control.
- Performs quietly and with simple maintenance. You only need to replace the canister.
- Has a capacity of 11.5, 16.0, 20.5, 23.3, and 34.6 gallons per day, depending on electrical draw.
- Uses cold water, which may be hard, soft or softened.
- Runs of 120v or 240v
General Aire 570
Your furnace sends warm air through the unit and a water-soaked Vapor Pad®, evaporating water within the Vapor Pad®. Newly-moistened air is then delivered throughout your home via your home`s duct system.
Breathe healthier with a GeneralAire® 570 Humidifier.
- Included: Our MHX3 Manual-Control, Duct Mount Humidstat.
- For homes Sizes up to 2,000 Sq Ft.
- Patented KineticFlo® water distribution system for maximum evaporative performance.
- Duraplast® ultra-violet stable automotive-grade plastics.
- Bypass humidifier mounts easily on the warm or return plenum Runs of 24V.
- VaporPad® replacement: GA10 (GFI /7900). Replace 1-2 times per season.
- 10 year warranty.